torsdag 5 mars 2015

Me and My Family

Hello!
My name is Alexander Serrano and I am 17 years old. I live in Barcelona, Spain but I'm originally from Sweden. I moved from Sweden because I'm a football player, I play in FC Barcelona's second team. When I play I usually play as a central midfielder. I'm decently young for playing in their second team, I moved from Sweden to Barcelona when I was 12 years old. When I left Sweden I were still in elementary school. Since I still want to and have to get education, I have private teachers that help me get through my education at home. I do my schoolwork when I don't train football. I practice three times a day, once in the morning, once after lunch and once in the evening and I'm quickly learning Spanish and some Catalan.
Camp Nou

As for me and my family, we live a decently luxury life. We have a big house which we got from the club when they signed me. We have a big garden with many beautiful trees, flowers and bushes. One of the trees is a pomegranate tree. Well, it's not exactly a tree, it's a plant. I got it from my grandma and grandpa when I was around 13 years old. Our garden is a really nice place to chill and relax. My mother likes to work in the garden. On the days she works as a gardener because it has always been her dream job. My father works as a professor at the university here in Barcelona, he loves his job just as much as my mother loves hers. In the garden there is also a swimming pool were I like to cool down on warm summer days.

Besides from my mother and my father, I have a brother aswell. He is 19 years old and studies physics here at the university in Barcelona and he loves it. My grandma (the mother of my father) lives here in Spain too, but not in Barcelona. She lives further down the coast together with my grandpa.

On my spare time I like to travel with my family. I'm very busy usually so we try to spent as much time together as possible when everybody is on vacation. Last summer after I had played a game in Italy we went on a week long trip to the countryside and it was marvelous.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar