onsdag 25 mars 2015

A Day in My Life

On a regular day I wake up at 7 am. My first view of the day is usually just my pillow or the ceiling but if I look out from my bedroom window I can see our beautiful garden with all the trees and flowers. When I look at the view and the nice weather I feel like I'm a lucky guy. I'm living every boy's dream. In the morning I take a shower, put some clothes on and take my bike to the training grounds. There I eat breakfast with the rest of my team. You don't have to eat with the team but I prefer to do so because the rest of my family is not at home when I go to eat so I'd rather go to the training grounds to have some company at breakfast. The clothes I wear are training clothes from the club. The shoes are regular jogging shoes.

The entrance to the training grounds are very well guarded. There is a big gate with a guard booth beside it. When you get inside you can see the Camp Nou in the distance. Everywhere around you there are football pitches and green fields that are very well taken care off. When I entered the training grounds the first weeks after I joined Barcelona I got goosebumps every time. Now I just get a good feeling in my stomach. I feel happy and get motivated to train because the view is just beautiful.

At 10 am we begin the first training session of the day. The shoes I wear during training are usually football shoes. If we are in the gym I have my jogging shoes on. The first session ends at 12 and after that we eat lunch. When I'm done eating lunch I either hang out with some teammates or I go home to sleep and rest up before the next training which begins at 2 pm.

During the session that begins at 2 we take it very slowly and don't run so much. Partly because we ate lunch not too long ago and partly because we want to have energy for the training in the evening. We practice passing, improve our technique and sometimes we have theory lessons.

When we are done with the second training session of the day I go home to meet my family who are usually home by that time (just after 4 pm). I don't have any other time to meet them before because they are at work or at school. I also spend this time with them because I have one more training in the evening so I lose some family time there as well.

The last training is at 6 pm and ends at 8 pm. During this time we either have a regular training or work out in the gym. Sometimes we even do both. When we are done we take a shower as we always do after trainings and then we eat dinner. Just as with the breakfast you don't have to eat at the training grounds, you can eat at home as well. Some days I eat at home, some days I eat with the team just to try to spend time with everybody.

After dinner I spend time with my family. Sometimes we watch television and sometimes we go out and do things together in the city. Since I have training in the morning I have to go to sleep at 11 pm at the latest.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar