onsdag 18 mars 2015

Freaky Fashion

I don't think that any particular types of clothes or music is in right now. People wear what they want and listen to what they want. No one judges and I think that is really good. You should be able to wear whatever you want and listen to whatever you want so that you can feel comfortable and free.

I commonly wear sports clothes because I train a lot. When I'm not in my sports clothes I wear a pair of jeans or chinos and a shirt. Generally I don't need anything more than that to keep me warm since I live in Barcelona and is it warm here throughout most times of the year.

As for music I listen to all types of music. Before trainings and games I listen to music that gets me pumped and hyped. I like to have a lot of adrenalin when I play so listenings to music before is a good way to get some.

I'm not really into fashion. I generally do not care for what people wear or what music they listen to.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar